The Touro College and University System (TCUS) welcomes all international and domestic graduate candidates. TCUS, established in 1970, is a non-profit educational institution serving a population of over 19,000 students in four countries and is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
The Touro University Graduate School of Business offers MBA degrees with several concentrations and Master of Science degrees in Healthcare Management, Accounting, International Business Finance, and Human Resource Management.
The Touro University Graduate School of Technology offers three industry-driven STEM master’s degrees:
· Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS), with concentrations in Database Systems & Data Analytics, Network Administration and Cybersecurity, Technology Leadership, and Web & Application Development.
· Master of Arts in Web and Multimedia Design (WMM) including Web & App Design, UX/UI Design, 2D/3D Animation, Graphic Design, Video Production, and Website Design.
· Master of Science in Instructional Technology (ITP), with a Teacher Certification track and a Corporate Technology Trainer track.
Touro University features:
· A diverse student body from over 25 countries
· An MS in Information Systems program ranked #59 in the USA by U.S. News & World Report for “Best Online Information Technology Program”
· Excellent career options: Accountant, Financial Officer, HR Manager, UX/UI Designer, 3D Animator, Web Designer, Mobile App Developer, Data Analyst, Network Administrator/Cybersecurity Specialist, Project Manager, Web and Application Developer, Instructional Designer/Corporate Trainer.
More info about our school? Click here
Examples of Undergraduate Programs
BS Cybersecurity and Network Administration
BS Digital Multimedia Design
Examples of Graduate Programs
MS Information Systems
MA Web & Multimedia Design
MS Healthcare Management
MBA with various concentrations
|350||International Student Enrollment|
|Top 5||India, Turkmenistan, Nepal, Turkey, China|
|Other||Grad School of Tech and Grad School of Business are 50 percent international|
English as a Second Language Program and Services
Does your institution provide courses of English as a Second Language to admitted students?
Yes, the optional non-credit course “Strengthening Writing and Reading Skills”. At the Graduate Writing Center, students can work on and improve their professional writing for cover letters and resumes, application letters, recommendation letters, and professional thank you or follow-up letters.
For more information, Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
International Student Housing Options
Touro University does not have its own dormitories but can offer advice to admitted students on how to find affordable housing. Students may live anywhere in the greater New York City area and commute to school. For newly-arriving students we can book a student single for arrival for up to 30 days. International students may refer to the international handbook for housing recommendations here.
For more information:
First Year, Transfer, and Graduate Students
For more information, click
Financial aid is not available to international students. A limited number of merit-based scholarships are available as are a limited number of graduate assistantships.
For more information, click here.
Student Activities and Campus Life
- Computer labs equipped with latest technology including Windows and Mac systems.
- Student lounges
- Computer clubs
- International student activity program
- Alumni association